Stir fried leek and beef slices (蔥爆牛肉)
- - 200 gram of beef slices (Or lamb slices)
- - two leek
- - one tablespoon of soy sauce
- - half tablespoon of oyster sauce
- - one tablespoon of sugar
- - half tablespoon of cornstarch
- - black pepper
- chilli (optional)
- 1. Marinate beef slices with one tablespoon of soy sauce, one tablespoon of sugar and half tablespoon of corn starch for at least 30 minutes.
- 2. Slice the leeks. Remove seeds from chilli and chop it.
- 3. In a frying pan, add some oil and when it’s hot, add in the chilli and beef slices. When the beef is half cooked, add in the leeks. Stir fry until the leek wilt a little and the beef is cooked. Add half tablespoon of oyster sauce and pinch of pepper. Adjust to taste.
Tableware used in the photo by Ceramics by Key